spend and get more
Check out our enhanced CardPerks Rewards program! With more rewards and redemption options than ever, we’re giving Members something to talk about.
Accumulate points on qualifying purchases that may easily be redeemed for cash back, check out with points, fuel with points and pay with points. You don't even have to change your spending habits. So keep doing what you do, and we'll reward what you buy with what you deserve.
There are several ways to use your reward points. Rewards include:
- Cash Back - get a cash credit to your checking or credit card statements
- Coming Soon: Check out with Points – score exclusive discounts at your favorite retailers using your points to redeem
- Coming Soon: Fuel with Points – get discounts at participating fuel stations for using points at the pump
- Coming Soon: Pay with Points – redeem points to cover the cost of a purchase as account credit
how it works:
There’s no need to sign up
Enrollment in Card Perks Rewards is automatic and lets you cash in on your everyday spending. Every purchase run as credit with eligible debit and credit cards earns you points to be used for cash rewards. There's no need to sign up.
It’s easy to earn
Turn qualified purchases into perks with a Visa® credit or debit card from United on the following accounts
– simply use your card and watch the rewards roll in.1
- U Rewards Visa® Signature Credit Card
- Business Visa® Credit Card
- Rewards Checking Account
- eCash Debit Card
how to redeem:
Our CardPerks Rewards program makes it easy to redeem rewards any time. Follow the simple steps
- Log on to Online Banking and the “Card Perks” tile on your dashboard.
- A new window will open where you will be able to see your available points and perform a redemption.
- Input the amount of available points you want to use, select the United account you would like to post the points to and select “Submit”. You will receive a confirmation message after submission.
For more information about our CardPerks Rewards program, see the links below, call us at (888)
982-1400 or stop by your local branch.
CardPerks Program Terms and Conditions2 (PDF)